A Heights Yoga Collective
Join the Lotus Flower
Save time by booking your next yoga class on our MINDBODY app. See our schedule, book a class, and pay on the go!
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Join us in the studio!!
We are a very special studio offering a unique variety of yoga classes designed to meet you where you are as a yoga student. From beginner to advanced practitioners, we welcome you to our studio.
Some of our offerings include:
Most of our classes are online. Check our schedule to find which class suits you or call us with any questions. We look forward to seeing you on the mat!
We’ve switched to Zoom!
In-Person and Online Classes are available
Look on our schedule for all our class offerings.
“My physical, mental and spiritual health have steadily improved over the last 17 of those years as I have attended classes across many levels. I have become more flexible, calm, patient and aware thanks to all the foundation classes, the many specialty classes, the intermediate classes with advanced yoga practices, and the wonderful workshops offered so abundantly over the years.”
– Ann Olszewski
“The class is like coming to the end of a good book and you just don’t want the last chapter to end.”
– Linda B.
“Never have I found a Yoga Center more committed to serving my needs so that I might become a true yoga practitioner. This is a wonderful place. Run don't walk!”
“The yoga at the Atma Center doesn't get you ready for the Olympics. It gets you ready for yourself.”
– John Doe
New to yoga and our studio? Not sure where to begin? If you are familiar with yoga, here is a list of classes for you to choose from.
When you sign up for a class as a new student, follow these guidelines:
- Find a class you want to take. (If you want recommendations, give us a call.)
- Register online with MindbodyOnline. (You will be prompted to do this when you pick a class.)
- Purchase a $17 drop in fee for your class.
- When you love your class, the drop-in fee can be applied to the class pass or membership you choose.
If you are new to yoga and not sure which class is for you, we recommend calling our studio at 216-371-9760 and we can help guide you.
Lotus Flower is different than most. We…
– Have classes that are inclusive of all ages, sizes, and abilities
– Help you find inspiration to be your best
– Practice slow, mindful yoga as taught through the ages
– Offer vinyasa classes designed for muscular engagement and deep relaxation
– Keep the room at comfortable temperatures
– Encourage you to wear anything that’s comfortable
– Offer chair practice if needed