A heights yoga collective
Join us in the studio!!
We are a very special studio offering a unique variety of yoga classes designed to meet you where you are as a yoga student. From beginner to advanced practitioners, we welcome you to our studio.
New Year Beginners Yoga Series
Join Mary Laura Bowers this January for a SIX CLASS beginners Yoga Series!
Over the course of the series students will progress through the “building blocks” of a complete practice. Start by learning Sun Salutations and foundational standing postures and build up week to week. By the end of the series, participants will have the confidence and ability to join any of our All Levels Yoga Classes.
Series Dates: January 8, January 15, January 22, January 29, February 5, February 12.
Series Class time: 10:30AM – 11:45AM
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION is open through Sunday November 28th.
Early Bird Series tuition: $150.00 (After November 28th: $195.00)
Early Bird Beginners Package: $ 215.00 (After November 28th $260.00)
* Package Includes series tuition, two yoga blocks, one yoga strap, and one Yoga Mat.
A GREAT gift idea for you, a friend, or loved one!
In-Person Classes are now available
Look on our schedule for “In-Studio” options.
Masks are still mandatory for the unvaccinated.
Workshops & Events
“My physical, mental and spiritual health have steadily improved over the last 17 of those years as I have attended classes across many levels. I have become more flexible, calm, patient and aware thanks to all the foundation classes, the many specialty classes, the intermediate classes with advanced yoga practices, and the wonderful workshops offered so abundantly over the years.”
– Ann Olszewski
“The class is like coming to the end of a good book and you just don’t want the last chapter to end.”
– Linda B.
“Never have I found a Yoga Center more committed to serving my needs so that I might become a true yoga practitioner. This is a wonderful place. Run don't walk!”
“The yoga at the Atma Center doesn't get you ready for the Olympics. It gets you ready for yourself.”
– John Doe
New to yoga and our studio? Not sure where to begin? If you are familiar with yoga, here is a list of classes for you to choose from.
When you sign up for a class as a new student, follow these guidelines:
- Find a class you want to take. (If you want recommendations, give us a call.)
- Register online with MindbodyOnline. (You will be prompted to do this when you pick a class.)
- Purchase a $17 drop in fee for your class.
- When you love your class, the drop-in fee can be applied to the class pass or membership you choose.
If you are new to yoga and not sure which class is for you, we recommend calling our studio at 216-371-9760 and we can help guide you.
Lotus Flower is different than most. We…
– Have classes that are inclusive of all ages, sizes, ethnicities, abilities
– Help you find inspiration to be your best
– Practice slow, mindful yoga as taught through the ages
– Don’t offer gimmicks, just support
– Keep the room at normal temperatures
– Encourage you to wear anything that’s comfortable
– Offer hands off adjustments – using demos and verbal instructions
– Offer chair practice if needed
Join the Lotus Flower
Save time by booking your next yoga class on our MINDBODY app. See our schedule, book a class, and pay on the go!